We understand this is a very long form to fill out. Please, try answer as many questions as possible. The more information we have certainly improves the possibility of being considered for employment.
The protection of your privacy is important to us at Industrial Painter .com. Rest assured that the personal information you provide us with, will not be disclosed to other parties and will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating suitability for employment.
This is to acknowledge that I have reviewed a copy of the online company manuals which I have read and fully understand. I have had the opportunity to ask management questions about parts of the manual that I did not understand fully. I agree, that if hired, I will follow these instructions while employed by this company. I agree, that if hired, I understand that my supervisor must see that these rules are complied with.
The information in the company manuals will increase your knowledge and awareness of the policies and procedures that have been established to ensure the most effective operation of the company. If hired you will be responsible for the performance of your work in the in the safest manner possible and in accordance with: All applicable local, state and federal laws, any and all safety policies and practices.
I understand failure to comply with the company manuals and/or OSHA safety act will result in termination.
I understand and agree that I may be required to take one or more: Physical Examination(s): Urine test(s) for drugs and alcohol, as a condition of hiring or continued employment. I agree to consent to take such test(s) at such time as designated by the company and to release the company, its directors, officers, agents or employees from any claim arising in connection with the use of test(s).
I understand and agree that if i am injured while at work, I must report it immediately to my supervisor for proper first aid or medical care and before I receive any treatment. It is my responsibility to make sure a company accident report is filled out by my supervisor and signed by me the day of injury.
This application is not an employment contract but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law.
1. I authorize the investigation of all statements contained in this application and release from all liability any persons or employers supplying such information, and I also release the company from all liability that might result from making the investigation.
2. I certify that the facts and information set forth in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of facts on this application (or on any required documents) will be cause for denial of employment or immediate termination of employment, regardless of when or how discovered.
3. I agree, if I am offered and accept a position, to conform to all existing and future Company rules and regulations and I understand that the Company reserves the right to change wages, hours and working conditions as deemed necessary. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT, IF HIRED, MY EMPLOYMENT WILL BE AT-WILL, MEANING THAT EITHER PARTY CAN END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
4. I understand that any employment offer is contingent upon my providing, within three (3) working days of employment, valid proof of identity and eligibility to work in order to comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
5. I have read and reviewed the information provided in this application and the above statements. By signing this application for employment I certify that I understand all parts of it and have answered all questions completely and fully.
6. I understand that by typing my name in the signature box below and submitting this application electronically, this becomes a legal and binding contract.
The following voluntary information is used to conduct background investigations prior to a employment offer. This information will not be maintained with your application nor will it be used in making the hiring decision.
Call Now .. 1.800.354.9165 ... Toll Free
Design by |
Superior Web Solutions |
Valid XHTML |
Valid CSS |
Valid Links |