2.1 Essential Core Values
The following ideas represent the essential core values that we at Industrial Painter .com feel are of paramount importance. You will hear us speaking about these fundamental ideas constantly:
- Positive attitude
- Who Is a customer
- Customer relations
- Workmanship quality
- See what the customer sees
- Operating standards
- Working with a smile
- Employee appearance
We think these core values are so important that we'll try to explain our thoughts on each in more detail. Basically, if you strictly follow these core values, you should have a successful work experience with Industrial Painter .com. Each supervisor, Supervisor, and client may create special circumstances and more specific rules are often necessary. We feel quite strongly however, that if you constantly adhere to the core values outlined above, you can have a long and successful career with our Company.
2.2 Positive Attitudes
People's attitudes are hard to define. While one cannot always be trained to have a certain attitude, positive attitudes can be developed in the proper working climate. Your attitude toward yourself, fellow employees, and customers is very important to your success and that of our Company. The job environment can bring out the best in you, or the worst in you, and can significantly affect the way you behave. A positive attitude toward your job, yourself, your co-workers and our customers is essential.
Don't Dwell On The Negative. Please Leave Your Personal Problems Elsewhere!
Please always display a positive attitude toward all of the following:
- CUSTOMERS: Be genuinely courteous and friendly
- SUPERVISORS: Cooperate and follow directions and instructions
- CO-WORKERS: Work as part of the team. Do your fair share
- Industrial Painter .com: Follow operating guidelines and procedures
- YOURSELF: Strive to set and meet personal growth and performance goals. Always take pride in your personal appearance, your work area, and your job performance
It's a good idea to display independent initiative. For example, carry out your assigned duties and voluntarily do other duties that need to be done. Stay busy. Never say, It's not my job. There is always something that needs done. Look for ways to help out, Clean as you go - don't wait to be asked. Think ahead for what needs to be done. This approach is contagious and creates a much more pleasant working environment.
Honesty is always the best policy. Our collective relationship is based on mutual respect and trust. Dishonesty, lying, falsification of company records/forms, theft, misappropriation of funds, belittling the company, supervisors or fellow employees etc., serves only to destroy this respect and trust. This cannot be permitted. Honesty is one of the key values essential for any business or personal success. Honesty simply cannot be substituted in any way, shape, or form whatsoever. Violation of this policy could result in discipline up to and including termination.
Your job with Industrial Painter .com is important because we work as a team. A well-coordinated service team works best when each and every employee does his/her best at all times. Our business often dictates that we have relatively limited sales opportunities. It is up to all of us to serve our customers in such a way that they will want us to return again and again. The overall success of our business depends on YOU as an employee, pleasing the same people over and over again with your service. We have very limited and intense time periods to meet the demands of our customers and we can't meet this peak demand unless we work together as a team. We must continually work together to ensure that we have made every effort to give customers the best possible service. There will be times when business volume is much greater than anticipated and we simply cannot succeed without your complete cooperation and teamwork.
We simply must work together and;
- Do what it takes to get the job done properly.
- It's not my job is never the right answer for our business.
- How can I help? is the approach we are looking for.
2.6 Working With A Smile
Customers are our most important concern. Without them, we cannot stay in business. When a customer enters our project, he/she expects and deserves (Service with a Smile). Oddly enough, however, one of the most frequent criticisms customers have of our service is that employees are indifferent or just don't seem to care. A friendly smile truly does wonders. Ultimately, the impression that a customer has of our Company is the one that you leave him with.
- Help us keep the customers happy.
- Make that extra effort to serve and please your customers.
- SERVICE, QUALITY, AND CLEANLINESS results in a pleasant atmosphere that makes people want to have us return again.
2.7 Employee Appearance
The impression that the customer has of Industrial Painter .com and the people employed is the one that you create and leave with them. In our business, appearance is of UTMOST importance. Employees must always be neat, clean, personally well groomed at all times during the work:
- Come to work showered and clean, daily personal hygiene is a must.
- Beards and mustaches must be neatly trimmed.
- Production Crews: Regular work shoes or boots and white uniforms are the dress code.
2.8 Who Is A Customer?
Everyone Is A Potential Customer
- A customer is the most important person in any business.
- A customer is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him.
- A customer is not an interruption to our work. Is the PURPOSE for it.
- A customer is part of our business - not an outsider.
- A customer is not just money in the checking account. He/she is a human being with feelings like your own.
- A customer is a person who comes to us with his needs and wants. It is our job to fill them.
- A customer deserves the most courteous attention we can give. They are the life-blood of our business. They our salaries.
2.9 Customer Relations
All personnel who have ANY customer contact MUST remember that the impression that the customer has of Industrial Painter .com is the one that YOU create and leave with them. Your job is an important one. We are a service business. Our customers and their satisfaction are the reason for our existence. Maximum service and customer satisfaction is our primary goal and future development of Industrial Painter .com is dependent on how well we perform individually and as a team! Subsequently, people will speak well of us results in repeat business and new business.
It is of utmost importance that you deal with customers in a pleasant, courteous and professional manner. Greet customers politely, and be helpful. Remember to smile and be sincere while making the effort to please them.
Always alert a supervisor if there is a problem, ask for help when necessary, and always be helpful and courteous towards the customer during any mishap.
2.10 Workmanship Quality
Industrial Painter .com, is dedicated to the premise of achieving the highest degree of quality workmanship humanly possible.
- Production crews must provide adequate protection to all adjacent surfaces while working to avoid any materials spilling, over spraying, dripping, or fall-outs from being applied to the wrong surface.
- Employees must immediately clean up any spillage with the proper agents.
- If you cannot successfully clean up any material or spillage, make a report immediately to your supervisor.
- Remember, Clean as you go, will help make the final clean up that much easier.
2.11 See What The Customer Sees
The appearance of our employees, trucks and equipment in general are of paramount importance. Step back and try to be objective in viewing our operation: See what the customer sees. Generally, it is the little details that make a big difference:
- Production crews must remain in complete uniform at all times and be neatly groomed.
- Do not continually socializing with others.
- Use your manners and common sense.
2.12 Operating Standards
For the company to be successful, it must have established operating standards. Certain policies and procedures must be strictly followed at all times. No exceptions. Failure to comply with the standards is cause for disciplinary action including suspension and termination.
Call Now - 1.800.354.9165 - Toll Free